Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Minutes seem like hours, hours seem like days Pt 2

I awoke in a haze...How did I get here? The room is dark with a faint outline of what appears to be a door - I hear muffled voices beyond..."New song, Bob?....Too much dynamics...needs to be taken care of...throw him in the pond...?" I start to black out and begin fever dreaming. A nightmare of brightly colored fish and a greek man with an insane grin endlessly looped in my mind's eye...God! make it stop! Slowly I come around. Is this still a dream? Should I have taken the red pill? I thought I was joining a Ratt tribute band, but things took a very dark turn somewhere.

The door opens and a silhouette of a human form with an unusually large head stood in the doorway.
"Hello, Marc!" said the silhouette. as my eyes began to adjust I realise it's Bob O.
"What day is it?" I ask.
"Depends on what calender you use." Bob replied.
Before I could answer, "the one normal people use." He quickly scrawled something on a piece of paper and hands it to me. I looked at the paper which contained two lines stacked on top of each other with four dots above the lines.
"What's this?"
"The mayans use what's called a vigesimal numeric system. That's the symbol for the 14th"
"The 14th of what?"
"Who knows? I'm not here to discuss Mesoamerican calanders, or the fact that a race of subterranean lizard people control the world bank.We really need to lay down some scratch tracks for the new E.P., and Mikey will be coming in later to reinforce the gonad restraints in your cell."

The door slams shut and again I am enveloped in inky darkness. I close my eyes and wait...

To be continued...

1 comment:

  1. Nice, as always! And now I don't have to log in to MySpace anymore!

    ReplyDelete